Joseph M. Balocco Sr., Founder
Joseph M. Balocco, Sr., founded Balocco Law in 1986. For the past 35 years, his practice has concentrated on commercial and residential real property transactions representing buyers, sellers, lenders and governmental entities. Joseph routinely handles complex real estate matters involving multiple parcels sales, 1031 exchanges, loan defeasance and documentation of commercial loans by institutional lenders.
- Commercial Lender Representation
- Residential & Commercial Purchase and Sale
- Title Examination & Title Insurance
- AV Preeminent Peer Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, 1997 to present
- University of Manchester England, 1969
- Ithaca College, BA, 1970, magna cum laude
- University of Florida, Juris Doctor, 1973
- Florida Bar, 1973
- Broward Housing Solutions, Advisory Board Member, 2012 to present
- School Board of Broward County, Caveat Counsel for Real Estate Matters, 2001 to present
- City of Lauderhill, Caveat Counsel for Real Estate Matters, 2001 to present
Mr. Balocco is a fitness enthusiast and an avid cyclist who has ridden in Europe and the Colorado Rockies. In addition, he enjoys sailing, tennis and spending time with his beautiful, bright grandkids.